“MeriCal will never compromise on quality. We are committed to providing safe and efficacious products that never put our customers, or their consumers, at risk.” – Brian Smith, CEO
MeriCal offers high quality dietary supplements in compliance with FDA and cGMP standards.
- MeriCal is committed to continuously producing safe and efficacious products to the highest industry standards.
- Raw materials undergo comprehensive analysis throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Our highly skilled team of quality control specialists closely monitor each manufacturing phase, ensuring strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
MeriCal’s highly qualified staff composed of chemists, microbiologists, scientists and regulatory affairs personnel ensure production of high-quality dietary supplements that are safe and efficacious.
MeriCal ensures that raw materials are physically, chemically, and microbiologically contaminate-free.
- Physical, Chemical, and Microbiological Assays
- Stability Studies
- Probiotic Enumeration
- Flow Cytometry Analysis (outside partner)
MeriCal’s analytical lab can perform the following tests on incoming and in-process raw materials and finished products following 21 CFR Part 111 & 211 and OTC GMP guidelines:
- Physical Testing
- Wet Chemistry
Our team independently inspects & tests raw materials, including in-process testing & finish product testing.
MeriCal is continuously recognized for its high-quality standards, uniquely positioning us as a trusted partner with numerous governing bodies worldwide.
- Registered drug establishment with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Licensed drug manufacturer, registered organic processed food processor, and registered processed food manufacturer with the State of California’s Department of Health Services Food and Drug Branch
- Certified manufacturer of dangerous drugs with State of California’s Department of Consumer Affairs, Board of Pharmacy
- Certified manufacturer with Australian Government’s Therapeutic Goods Administraton (TGA)